Fibonacci European coordinator
1, rue Maurice Arnoux
92120 Montrouge, France
Phone: +33 (0) 1 58 07 65 95
National website containing information about Fibonacci
Activities with the Fibonacci project
- Management of the project.
- Supervision of the scientific quality of the project (scientific coordination shared with University of Bayreuth).
- Organisation of the project and functioning of the work flow and collaboration arrangements,
- follow up of each RC and TC, including visits of each of them.
- co-organisation of the seminars and conferences.
He is assisted for the European coordination of the project by Janick Rajoharison, Anne Lejeune and Raynald Belay.
Other related projects
- a national team of about 20 persons, advocating for dissemination, empowering and public awareness of inquiry-based science education (IBSE) through conferences and seminars, expertise and recommendations, evaluation and assessment, training and publications...;
- a large network of resource persons and associated trainers in France and abroad, all main actors and practitioners of science and technology education;
- a decisive involvement of the scientific community, particularly through teachers coaching;
- a continuous elaboration and dissemination of free pedagogical and scientific resources;
- online library of free learning units and scientific documents with more than 300 activities for the classroom covering all scientific topics;
- collaborative and interdisciplinary projects linking dozens of classes: On the steps of Eratosthenes; European discoveries; Living with the sun; Calendars, mirrors of the sky and cultures... See for instance (in English): www.lamap.fr/calendriers
- methodological guidelines and multimedia documents on teaching, training and sciences;
- learning units, scientific publications and science kits edited with private publishers;
- an itinerary exhibition: Teaching sciences at school: what an amazing story! (1830-2005).