The Fibonacci Project First European Conference
Raising awareness about Inquiry Based Science and Mathematics Education in Europe
21 - 22 September 2010, Bayreuth, Germany
The International Conference Bayreuth 2010 is seen as the starting conference of the Fibonacci Project.
In accordance with the main objectives of the project, it will address the following issues:
- Raising a broad awareness around the project objectives, involving in particular the scientific community.
- Arousing interest among entities seeking to gain experience into inquiry-based science and mathematics education.
- Emphasizing the role of learning environments.
- Bridging the gap between IBSME theory and practice.
- Organizing networks of cooperation for inquiry-based mathematics and science education.
Target audience: educationalists, researchers, scientists, policy makers and stakeholders.
Detailed information at the conference website www.fibonacci-conference.eu