The Fibonacci Project First European Conference
21 - 22 September 2010, Bayreuth, Germany
- Raising a broad awareness around the project objectives, involving in particular the scientific community.
- Arousing interest among entities seeking to gain experience into inquiry-based science and mathematics education.
- Emphasizing the role of learning environments.
- Bridging the gap between IBSME theory and practice.
- Organizing networks of cooperation for inquiry-based mathematics and science education.
Target audience: educationalists, researchers, scientists, policy makers and stakeholders.
Detailed information at the conference website www.fibonacci-conference.eu