Common work between partners is organised through five major topics:
- Deepening the specificities of scientific inquiry in mathematics (coordinated by Bayreuth University)
- Deepening the specificities of scientific inquiry in natural sciences (coordinated by La main à la pâte)
- Implementing and expanding a Reference Centre (coordinated by Free University Berlin)
- Cross disciplinary approaches (coordinated by University of Leicester)
- Using the external environment of the school (coordinated by University of Helsinki)
Each topic group will organise European workshops and training sessions and produce a booklet of guidelines in order to structure a common approach at European level on each topic.