- Fibonacci kick-off meeting, 21 January, Sèvres, France
- First European conference: "Raising awareness about Inquiry Based Science and Mathematics Education in Europe", 21 - 22 September 2010, Bayreuth, Germany
- 12 Field visits to Reference Centres from September 2010 to April 2011
- Follow-up Seminar in Aabenraa (Denmark), 28 March-1 April 2011
- Four starting workshops on the common topics from January 2011 to February 2012
- One starting workshops on the common topics in March 2012
- 48 field visits for twin centres 1 and 2 from September 2011 to December 2012
- Second European Conference: “Bridging the gap between scientific education research and practice”, Leicester, 26-27 April 2012
- 24 field visits for twin centres 3 from July to December 2012
- Five European training sessions on the common topics from September 2011 to November 2012.
- Final Seminar in Trnava (Slovakia), December 2012.