The scientific coordination is split between two partners:
- University of Bayreuth - Chair of Mathematics and Mathematics Education (SINUS project mathematics coordinator).
The main tasks are
- to ensure the quality of the pedagogical approach implemented in classes.
- to ensure homogeneity between different approaches according to specific contexts.
- to ensure convergence between mathematics and natural sciences inquiry.
- to provide scientific support to RCs and TCs.
Dr. David Jasmin
Prof. Dr. Peter Baptist