Videos of the Fibonacci Conference in Bayreuth
The plenary sessions of The Fibonacci Project First European Conference in Bayreuth 2010 were recorded and can be viewed and downloaded here.
Peter Baptist, Stefan Jablonski - Welcome and presentation of the conference programme
Download Video: MP4 (84,5 MB)
Plenary Session 1
- Dusan Sidjanski, European cultural heritage and the role of science and mathematics
- David Jasmin, Presentation of the Fibonacci project
Plenary Session 2
Plenary Session 4
- Ludwig Spaenle, Mathematics and science education - a key factor for our future
Plenary Session 5
- Günter M. Ziegler, How can mathematics solve problems?
- Wynne Harlen, Implementing inquiry-based learning in science education
- Michèle Artigue, Science, mathematics and ICT
- Agueda Gras-Velazquez, Presentation of Scientix